Friday, April 2, 2010

Abduction, Budd Hopkins and a Backward American Flag.

...
This will bring the beginnings of my noticing of what was occurring, to a close. Next post will start my post-Socorro life, which has been as interesting to me.

We Continue…

I got the feeling that someone wanted me to walk forward, and I immediately walked up the ramp. 

On either side of the ramp were markings, on my left side was an unknown symbol, which I cannot for the life of me remember. 

However, on the right side was the American Flag. I remember thinking that the star field was in the wrong place. Instead of being in the upper left, it was in the upper right of the flag. Years later I would notice that on aircraft, especially military aircraft, that the star field is on the upper right.

After all of us had entered the craft and were safely belted in, the Earth rapidly fell away from the ship. That is the best explanation as to how it felt. We were able to view the Earth thru the floor getting rapidly smaller.

At this point all went black. I woke up in my bed, just as tired as when I went to bed, 8 hours after I had initially went to sleep. Very reminiscent of how I felt in Socorro, after that first incident.

This left me feeling that I had questions. So I contacted the Intruders Foundation and Budd Hopkins. He felt that I had had some sort of incident and referred me to a female investigator in California by the name of Kathryn McCampbell.

I spoke with her for over 2 hours via telephone. Told her the exact same story that I am telling you now. She felt that I had definitely been abducted. And, due to some extra information, the beginning of the story if you will, from my childhood, she felt that these events probably started shortly after I was born. 

Her concern however was with the apparent military involvement. According to her research at that time the military had been working on using sound to control human response.

I have withheld certain names. Some are dead, and some are just close friends that I would not share without their consent. Make of this story what you will.


**************
Editor's Note: Why the flag flies backward on military equipment and personnel: This flag is symbolic of the men who used to march into battle with an actual flag. So steady and strong, the flag would blow behind them. On the arms of our soldiers, the flag faces as if being carried into battle, blowing behind them.
...

No comments:

Post a Comment