Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Mass UFO Sighting at the 66 Multiplex Drive-In

...


After my girlfriend and I stopped seeing each other socially, I did not pursue another. During this break time, I was seeing some craft. Mostly they were night time sightings. Quick and gone as I like to describe them.

I started working a clinic job. During this time I met my next companion. She was an intake RN for this clinic. It was only a short time before we started seeing each other. I opted not to share my personal beliefs with her, feeling that what she didn’t know wouldn’t hurt her.



One evening, in a cold November, we went to the 66 Multiplex Drive-In to see “Transylvania 6-5000”. We were snuggled in the front seat, covered with a blanket, when from out of behind the screen came an object. The total length looked to be about 3”. It was composed of 4 white lights in a row, then a white light at about a 60 degree angle above the 4, and then 2 more white lights in the same row as the four. It looked like a constellation. 

I rapidly rolled our windows down, it was completely silent. It covered the distance between the multiplex, which was just off of I-25 on the West side of the freeway, to over the Sandia Mountains in less than 10 seconds and it was gone. Multiple movie viewers had gotten out of their cars to see it more clearly. However, my girlfriend at the moment did not see it. Not at all. This being about 1984-85, I couldn’t take a picture with a cell phone, nor did I have a VHS recorder. This would have been a very close range photo.

We finished watching the movie and headed back to our apartment. I tried to nonchalantly quiz her about the object. But she was adamant that she did not see anything at all. Just as we were approaching our apartment complexes parking lot, in the foothills of the Sandia Mountains, a golden orange globe of light hung just above Sandia Peak. As I mentioned this to her, it shot straight up into the clouds. Once again, my relationship was on the way out. 


...

No comments:

Post a Comment