Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Signal from M Mountain and Missing Time.

...


This will begin my post-Socorro experiences. They are frequent and continue to occur regularly.

I left NMIMT after graduation in the spring of 1979. 

The band I played in at the time played a farewell performance at the swimming pool. During our rendition of “Whipping Post” I got the strangest feeling along the back of my neck. I looked to the West, and sitting above the M on M Mountain, glinting light , was a lenticular disc. It hovered for about 1 minute and shot straight up and was gone.

The next day I left Socorro.

After leaving Socorro, I felt that I didn’t have the drive to pursue my biology. I worked at several minimal wage jobs and played music. It was a good time in my life. Then I met my ex-wife.

I tried to explain to her about the experiences from Socorro. But her paradigm did not allow such occurrences, therefore she blew me off. Until one night when I was gone for about 20 minutes.

According to my ex-wife, she had fallen asleep rapidly after we had gone to bed. She didn’t remember having any dreams and woke up feeling something was amiss. She rolled over to wake me, and I wasn’t there. Then according to her recollection, she went directly back to sleep. She was awakened when the bed “bounced”, much like I had jumped on it from dresser height. I was now back in bed and still sleeping.

I tell this from her perspective, as I have no recollection of anything, not even dreaming. I must admit at the time I had trouble believing her story, and chalked it up to her dream patterns. 

During my brief marriage to my ex, there were several occurrences of the “bouncing” feeling to the bed after we had gone to sleep. I began to mark these up to having out of body experiences. I’ve had those since I was very young. There were no sightings of craft during the three years we were married. 

That would change after the divorce.

No comments:

Post a Comment