Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Missing time........

...


Again, we are going to jump approximately one year to 1976.

By this time, my friend and I are roommates. We had a corner room, upper floor of President’s Hall. The date of this occurrence is somewhere between October and November of 1976.

We had bunk beds, and I had been up late studying for an Organic Chemistry exam. So about 2 am, I crawled into the lower bunk and immediately fell asleep. 

My dream began with the craft I saw back the year before, hovering outside our dorm. I was taken thru the wall by a group of small humanoid beings. All I can say is their size, can’t say what their heads looked like, or their eyes, only their stature.

I was “floated” on board that craft, and placed on a metal-like table in the center of a room. The lighting was a greenish, the walls curved slightly, and the table was cold. I could not move a muscle, but I could see these little folk hustling and bustling all around me via my peripheral vision. 

An Eye-like object on a flexible neck extended from the ceiling. The center of the eye was dark red. I could feel panic and would try desperately to wake up. I would only get to total darkness, never awake, and be yanked right back into this situation. 

After an enumerable amount of time, a much taller figure walked into this room, and began going over data. I had the impression that this figure was female and in charge. It looked up from the data, looked at me and said “We’re finished”.

The next thing I know is I hear a loud knocking on my door. I opened it and there was a group of friends, they were worried as I had not made it to class. It was 12 noon.
I let them in, and I was physically exhausted. I felt like I had run a marathon, and apparently looked as badly as I felt. 

My friends asked what the hell was going on, I missed the exam and no one knew where I was. During the “cross examination” my roommate came home. As he came into the room, I had to ask “Was I here when you went to class this morning?” The dream had seemed so very real. He looked and me, “Yes” he said. I asked him if he had physically saw me in bed, and he said, “No, but there was a lump under the covers so I assume that was you.” 
And it could have been, but I don’t sleep under covers because I become hyper claustrophobic.


...

No comments:

Post a Comment