Thursday, September 23, 2010

Of Alien Dreams and a Clear Lake Traveler

Well, we are close to the current point in time. 

I must say that this has been an extremely cathartic process for me, and I hope that it was useful to some of my readers.

Before I get to my most recent sighting, I feel the need to share one last “dream”. It was shortly after I had agreed to do this blog and I was mentally sorting through my experiences. Some I remembered quite easily, others came grudgingly to my consciousness.

I had gone to bed as I normally would, around midnight. I fell asleep very quickly, when suddenly I was back to the craft I saw back in Albuquerque, NM. I was sitting in a padded chair, with restraints holding me in the chair. It felt like what I would assume being attached to a bungee cord would feel like. A constant movement that felt like I was being launched upwards and as quickly pulled back down again. There were a constant flow of colors, very psychedelic and a voice talking to me. 

The voice had the tone of a person who is used to having orders followed. The voice kept repeating the mantra “ You will not remember. You must not remember. You cannot remember.” I don’t know how long this lasted, but the constant up and down movement caused that feeling in one’s stomach where you would be driving a car and suddenly hit a dip. That dropping feeling that I used to love as a child.

I woke up that morning committed to putting on paper all of the experiences that I could readily remember. Did I remember them all? I don’t believe I did, I honestly feel that there are things buried in my memory that I may never recover.

With that being said, I rather frequently feel the tingling in my neck. But having moved to Los Angeles, the sky is very hard to observe. 

The first sighting I caught was over downtown LA. 
It was a brilliant white orb, very high up. 
After I focused my eyes on it, it shot straight up and out of sight.

The second occurred at a small town called Clear Lake, California. My wife and I had gone up there 2 years ago for the Fourth of July. It was pitch black over the lake, with a beautifully clear sky. We were standing on the dock when that all to familiar tingling started. I asked my wife if she would like to see a “traveler”. When she said she did, I told her to look directly above us. In that area of the sky was a satellite which was traveling on it’s constant path, but crossing it’s path at a high rate of speed was an orange colored orb. She thought both were satellites, until the orange orb stopped, hovered then shot back in the direction it had came from.

Finally, we were coming home from watching Iron Man II. Heading down Glendale Blvd back to our home, I noticed a triangular grouping of bright white lights with a brilliant red light in the center of that triangle. It cruised and hovered in the sky to the southwest, then quickly vanished.

I will end on this sighting for now. 
As more show themselves to me I will fill in the gaps.
Ciao for now.   
W.

No comments:

Post a Comment