Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Lavender Lights over SoCal

Hello again. 

It’s been a bit since I have felt compelled to add to this continuing journey. But on the early morning of February 24th,  as the clouds which were supplying us here in SoCal with some much needed rain parted, I  witnessed  an amazing configuration of lights with an odd color scheme. The time was approximately 3:30 a.m.

My dog, Sosa, is a 14 y.o. border collie whom I have had for the past 13 yrs. And now as he prepares for the next steps of his journey, he has developed odd hours. He will get up several times during the night to go outside and potty. This would have been the second or third excursion outside that night.

As he made his way along our front courtyard I looked out towards the Northeast over the area of 3rd Street I noticed an odd, and strangely subtle sight in the night sky. I wiped my eyes thinking perhaps it was the sleep still encasing them, but they were still there. 


Hanging so very peacefully in that Northeastern sky were 6 lights hanging in a vertical curve. If you took the Phoenix Lights and rotated them to be perpendicular to the ground you would have a good idea of what the shape of this configuration looked like. The odd thing was the color, a beautiful, peaceful violet or dark lavender. Each would “twinkle” like perhaps they were rotating or flashing their color.

I stood for several minutes watching this spectacle unfold. They never moved. They just hung there, quietly, peacefully. Then as I watched, the clouds moved in and slowly enveloped these beautiful objects.


Later I was informed by IQXS that there was recent violet-colored UFO orbs or lights reported elsewhere. Very exciting!


1 comment:

  1. Hey there, very interesting. I'm also in Socal near the LAX area. I'll check back to see if anyone else caught this spectacle. magicpopufos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete