Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Final Days: The Visitor's Return

I was with C for approximately 10 yrs. About a year before she died, I came home and noticed an interesting object sitting in the eastern sky. It looked like a ‘can’ in basic shape. The object itself was a brilliant white with an alternating red/blue light rotating around it’s upper edge and a green light rotating around it’s lower edge.

It sat at an angle of about 10-15 degrees off perpendicular. It never moved. 
I came into the house and found C in her recliner. She was having bouts of severe shortness of breath so she did very little in her last days. I mentioned the object, and she got her walker to go out on her back porch. Again she felt it was our ’friends’. The object stayed in the exact same spot in the sky for 45 minutes to an hour, then it was suddenly gone. No where to be seen.

That was the last sighting at her home. 

The day she passed away, I stayed around her home and collected my things. That night I took our dog and cats and went back to my home South of Albuquerque. I took my things back into my home and walked my dog around the back part of the acre that I owned. 

As he was doing his business I felt that unmistakable tingling in my neck. I looked up towards the Sandia/Monzano Mountain range. The moon was full, with slight cloud covering along the top of the mountains.

Out of the clouds dropped a brilliant orange ball.

 It dropped to just above the mountain tops, flew following the range and then returned along the mountain tops and disappeared back into the clouds. I stood there and watched for several minutes. TBC

No comments:

Post a Comment